Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas!

August is a great time to start a new Christmas project to ensure it is ready to show off in December. Here are a few of the projects I will have for sale at the workshop, or anyone can order one from me and I will add postage and mail to you. Workshop girls can order and I will bring it with me.
The first is a redo of my simple Charm Square quilt from last year. Add a new set of charm squares and you get a very different looking quilt. Kit $40.00 Pattern FREE!

This years fabrics, "Joy"

Charm square quilt in last years fabrics
Next is a gorgeous panel by Kate Spain in the 'Joy' range. Two generous sized Stockings for you to make as well as some present tags. Cost $20.00   NOW $18.00




Last for now is a very quick, sweet little wall hanging, great for a gift. All the squares are a little different but the border fabric is the same. I am still to bind this in the same fabric as the first narrow border. Size is 30cm X 74 cm. Cost for kit including binding $12.50

Contact me at anpv@ozemail.com.au if you would like to order any of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment