Thursday, February 9, 2012

This goes with that!

As my Vintage Wheels BOM is nearing an end I have decided to take on two new BOM's by Sue Daly.
The first is her 'This goes with that' and the Fussy-cut Club. The postie delivered the packs yesterday and last night I made my first two hexagons!



Each month you receive:
    1 Pattern for 2 English Paper Pieced block designs (with papers)
    1 Superior Bottom Line Thread super bob (different colour each month)
    1 pack of size 11 needles
    4 x Fat ⅛ th's of fabrics perfect for fussy cutting
    4 x 10" squares of assorted reproduction fabrics to complement your existing stash
    Over the course of the program you will also receive 8 acrylic templates.
  In the first month you recieve a gorgeous pink project organiser and in month four you recieve a pattern  for a Tulip bag.  
Month One - my model is holding the needles and thread!

I have so many beautiful reproduction fabrics to share with participants. Stripes which are my favorites will make great secondary designs in the blocks.
Fabrics for Month One

The cost will be $38 a month plus postage so email me (Click on email me) if you want to join in!

1 comment: